You are here: Home Compliance Hotline Reporting Options For Students

Reporting Options For Students

Most student concerns should be raised directly with the responsible university office associated with that issue. Examples include issues relating to student behavior or welfare, housing, financial aid, academic misconduct, and other student affairs issues.  The University’s Student Advocate can be accessed via or by calling (502) 852-8113 for assistance with student complaints or concerns.

If you are a student employee and have a concern connected with your job, use the Compliance Hotline reporting options listed at These options are also appropriate if you have a concern about illegal conduct involving university faculty, staff, volunteers, or other university representatives; or any other concerns about the safety of university facilities.

Document Actions
Personal tools