Sep 30, 2011 02:15 PM
- Received the Carnegie Classification for Community Engagement in the areas of Curricular Engagement and Outreach & Partnerships 2008
- 12th Ranked in the nation in the "Saviors of Our Cities: A Survey of Best College and University Civic Partnerships" 2009
- President's Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll
- 2006 Honor Roll
- 2008 Honor Roll
- 2009 Honor Roll with Distinction
- 2010 Honor Roll
UofL was the only Kentucky Institution to receive the Honor Roll with Distinction in 2009.
- NASPA National Award as the best program in International Education and Learning in 2004 and 2009 for its International Service Learning Program in Belize.
- 2010 We CARE Award from Republic Bank for its contribution to community particularly west Louisville through the Signature Partnership Initiative
- University of Louisville is the only public university in Kentucky designated a top "green" school in a 2009 report card issued by the Sustainable Endowments Institute