CODRE COMMITTEE GOALS
CAMPUS ENVIRONMENT TEAM
- Advocate for the implementation of the recommendations from the Diversity Study
- Update data in the Diversity Study
- Keep CODRE and the university community informed regarding implementation of the new diversity planning requirements from the Council on Postsecondary Education
COMMUNICATION AND MARKETING
- Create an unbiased (or neutral) speaking platform to discuss issues related to inclusivity and diversity that affect the campus community
- Increase CODRE’s communication and marketing efforts
- Fund 25 programs
- Actively participate in the planning of one of our signature programs, the Transformation Tea
- The application form's attachment feature is not working properly. It needs to be fixed or changed.
- Review institutional data to monitor UofL’s performance in meeting its diversity goals and objectives for faculty hiring and retention.
- Identify issues that could unfavorably affect faculty members regarding equity and fairness in compensation practices, recruitment, promotion and tenure, retention, and professional development
- Assess the staff “experience” in terms of equity and comparability, inclusion, and fairness of treatment by use of available HR data and climate studies.
- Identify and support student matters related to diversity by connecting to student organizations
- Identify ways for students to be engaged in a participatory manner with CODRE SEC
- Promote a culture of undergraduate research among students
- Increase the level of available research funding per year