Partner institutions offer extraordinary resources for research,and other learning experiences, such as:
- Filson Historical Society' collection of 1.5 million original manuscripts
- 14,000 works of art at the Speed Art Museum
- one the two largest libraries on blindness at the American Printing House for the Blind
- 300 acres of archaeology-rich land beside the Ohio River at Riverside, the Farnsley-Moremen Landing
- thriving interpretive programs at historic homes such as Farmington and Locust Grove.
at partner institutions have included research on 19th century agricultural economics, a study and exhibition of posters from China’s Cultural Revolution, and helping to launch "Unbound," a fiction-reading radio program at Louisville Public Media.
See Current Internship Opportunties for information on current opportunities at partner organizations.