Career Development Center Internship Program
“The purpose of a bona-fide internship is to integrate classroom learning with practical skill development in a real-world setting.” -United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
Internships are the perfect way to gain real job experience before you even graduate from the University of Louisville!
In order to participate in the Career Development Center Internship Program, you must:
- Be a second-semester sophomore, a junior, or a senior enrolled at UofL
- Have a minimum of 45 credit hours
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 grade point average
- Have a current resume. Make an appointment with one of our career coaches for help with reviewing or creating a resume or visit Drop-In Advising
- Schedule an appointment with the Internship Coordinator to explore your options.
Eligible Career Development Center Internship Program positions must meet these guidelines:
- Paid or unpaid experiences related to a student's degree program and career plan
- Majority higher level functionality beyond administrative
- Minimum 12 weeks in length - dates must coincide with the semester / academic calendar
- Minimum of 12 work hours per week and 150-hours total
- Approved by Career Development Center
Current Internship Opportunities: Coming Soon!
Schedule an Appointment
We can assist you with navigating the professional world to find an internship that's right for you.