Peer Career Advisors
The Career Development Center has expanded the Peer Career Advisors (PCAs) program for the spring. The PCAs primarily work with students on resume and cover letter development and critiques. The three fall PCAs assisted over 30 students between October and November alone. For the spring semester, the CDC hired additional PCAs to continue expanding services, including on-location drop-in hours around campus to better reach and serve students.
Our PCAs for the spring semester are:
- Rita Ackah, a junior majoring in Public Health from Florence, KY
- Sam Dunn, a senior majoring in Anthropology and History from Benton, KY
- Jamison Edwards, a junior Economics major from Louisville
- John Rhodes, a senior majoring in Public Health and Pan-African studies from Lexington
- Kierra Scott, a sophomore Public Health major from Louisville
- Elizah Wilson, a sophomore majoring in Individualized Studies from Louisville
Check out our new Resume Writing Guide and sample resumes. There is also a form to submit resumes and cover letters to the Document Drop program for critiquing. Drop-in Hours are available in the Career Development Center, lower level Houchens Bldg., from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday through Friday.