Interview Stream Instructions
Interview Stream is an interactive on-line tool that allows you to practice and fine tune your professional interviewing skills. From any computer where you have internet access and a webcam, you can: login, practice and record your interview, review your interview or share your interview through email with a friend, a faculty member or your UofL Career Coach. It’s easy, it’s helpful, it’s free and it’s cool!
- You need a computer with internet access and a web cam.
- Login to the UofL Career Development Center website at www.louisville.edu/career from your computer or call the UofL Career Development Center at 502-852-6701 to reserve one our fully equipped interview rooms for free.
- Choose the Interview Stream quick link found on the left margin of the CDC webpage.
- Choose the “how to use it “button at top right of the page for a video demonstration.
- Conduct your interview.
- Review your results immediately or share with a faculty member or your UofL Career Coach by forwarding your interview to them by email.
- Ace your interview!
- Get the Job!
For questions or technical assistance, please contact the UofL Career Development Center at 852-4740, email@example.com or visit us in the Houchens Building, Lower Level 03.