Cards Career Sponsor Program
The Career Development Center depends on the support of our valued employer Partners to help us better serve our students. Much of our programming and outreach is made possible by the generous contributions made by our Cards Career Sponsors. We invite you to become a Cards Career Sponsor in order to increase your visibility on campus and support the important programs and services The Career Development Center provides to UofL students.
Please consider sponsorship at one of the following levels:
Cards CAREER CHAMPION ($6,000)
- All Cards Career Advocate and Cards Career Leader benefits listed below
- Complimentary registration to both part time fairs and 1 other annual career fair with premium placement and extra booth space
- Recognition as a sponsor of one of the follow Career Development Center premier programs:
- Etiquette Dinner
- Resume/Cover Letter Marathon Day
- Career Spotlight Panel
- Mock Interview Day
- Networking Night
· Use of Career Development Center facilities and other select campus facilities to host your company’s on-campus meetings. Event coordination services included. Additional charge for catering services.
Cards CAREER LEADER ($3000)
- All Cards Career Advocate benefits listed in the section below, plus:
- Complimentary registration to two career
fairs, instead of one fair, both with premium placement and extra booth space
- 6 customized emails/texts to students per year
Cards CAREER ADVOCATE ($1500)
- Complimentary registration to one general career fair with premium placement and extra booth space
- Prominently recognizing you as a sponsor at Career Development Center career fairs and on the Career Development Center Website with accompanying hyperlink.
- 6 resume referrals/year
OTHER SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
There are several other opportunities for sponsorship, including naming an interview room in our newly renovated state-of-the-art facility or hosting special events such as programs for diversity career enhancement, recruiter-in-residence, and our new career assessment program for freshmen students called Cards Career Navigator.
We value your support and commitment to the students at the University of Louisville. Your participation as a Cards Career Sponsor will ensure that we continue to provide career exploration and development programs and services that will enable our students to be highly effective and competitive professionals. If you are interested in exploring our Cards Career Sponsor Program or other sponsorship opportunities, please contact Leslye Erickson, Director, at (502)852-4740 or email@example.com.