Spring 2016 Meal Plan Selection Form

Students may make changes to their meal plan through Thursday, January 14, 2019. If you are satisfied with your default plan, you do not need to complete this form.

All students living on campus and all commuters classified as full time attending at least 9 credit hours on Belknap Campus are automatically assigned a default plan.  The plan is pre-loaded onto the Cardinal Card and charged to the tuition account.  You only need to submit this form if you want to change to a different plan.

Pricing changes submitted through this form will be reflected on your tuition account after Fall charges post in early July.  If your are submitting this form after the first week in July, please allow up to 3 business days for the new charge to post to your account.

Please carefully review all meal plan descriptions before making your selection.

Please choose your current mandatory meal plan:

Please select your new meal plan. You cannot switch to a plan valued less than your default plan.
You may select any plan valued higher than your current charge. The new charge will be applied to your tuition account.
$200 Tier Plans - Commuter Plans
For commuter students classified as full-time and attending at least 9 credit hours on the Belknap Campus.

$960 Tier Plans - Apartment Style Plans
For students living in Bettie Johnson Hall or University Tower Apartments.

$1505 Tier Plans - Traditional Style Plans
For students living in Community Park, Kurz Hall, Louisville Hall, Miller Hall, Threlkeld Hall, or Unitas Tower.

Upgrade Options - Commuter Plans

Upgrade Options - Apartment Style Plans

Upgrade Options - Traditional Style Plans

By pressing 'Submit' I authorize the Cardinal Card Office to change my meal plan, as selected above.  I understand that choosing a meal plan of a higher value will result in additional charges to my tuition account, which will need to be settled with the Bursar’s Office as soon as possible. 

Additional Option

Off-Campus Dining (Cardinal Cash)                  $Your choice

Cardinal Cash is a voluntary account that is loaded on your Cardinal Card and can be used at participating off-campus dining locations.  Cardinal Cash provides additional variety and flexibility by giving the student more choices and late-night hours at many of the locations.Cardinal Cash never expires.  To add money to your Cardinal Cash account, visit Cardinal Card Online or stop by our office.  You may add money online using a credit card or in our office using a credit card, check, or cash.