Waive Primary Care Health Fee
Primary Care Health Fee Waiver Instructions
Students enrolled for greater than 6.4 hours are automatically charged a $150 (Effective 2011-2012 academic year) per semester primary care health fee. The Primary Care Health Fee provides unlimited office visits, in house laboratory testing, access to low cost birth control pills, annual flu shot and TB testing at no additional charge. You may waive the fee with proof of insurance or elect to use it as a supplement to your commercial insurance plan. To waive the health fee, please follow the instructions below:
PLEASE NOTE: Medical, Dental, Upper Division of Nursing, ARNP, Dental Hygiene, Audiology, Speech Pathology or School of Public Health you cannot waive the HSC Health Professional Fee.
- Go to ULINK
- Enter your ULink ID and password
- Click on the Student Services TAB in the upper left hand corner of the page
- Under the CAMPUS HEALTH section click on "Waive Primary Care Health Fee"
- Fill in the information and check the acknowledgement at the bottom of the form
- Click on the submit button
- You will receive an email confirming the receipt of your waiver request
- Please allow 48-72 hours for your account to be adjusted.
- Follow this hyperlink for printed instructions