Primary Care Health Fee Description
All students who are enrolled for greater than 6.5 hours will be charged the $150 campus primary care health fee which provides primary care services. Students who have health insurance may waive this fee or use it as a supplement to their health insurance.
The $150.00 primary care health fee can be waived for the current semester only. Students may not waive the fee for prior academic years.
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THE PRIMARY CARE HEALTH FEE IS NOT HEALTH INSURANCE AND DOES NOT REPLACE YOUR EXISTING HEALTH INSURANCE.
The Primary Health Fee provides:
- Unlimited medical office visits at Campus Health facilities at Cardinal Station or at the Health Science Center Health Care Outpatient Center
- Allergy injections (does not include serum)
- Flu shots
- Gynecological exams (does not cover outside laboratory charges)
- In-office lab tests such as strep, flu, pregnancy, urinalysis
- Low cost generic medications dispensed out of the health office
- Low cost birth control pills
- Travel medicine consult (excludes immunizations)
- Annual TB skin testing