Bioethics HAPPENING HERE !
A Sampling of recent Bioethical views generated through the Institute for Bioethics, Health Policy and Law Director, faculty, et al.
- Will Low-Cost Genome Sequencing Open 'Pandora's Box"? (Oct. 2012)
- Hear Prof. Rothstein's comments at 05:45 on a Morning Edition segment by Correspondent and Senior Editor on NPR's Science DeskRob Stein.
- This link to a shared audio discussion hosted by Dr. Greg Fowler, Ph.D., School of Medicine OHSU recorded May 20, 2011 with comments by Prof. Mark A. Rothstein, J.D., Herbert F. Boehl Chair of Law and Medicine, Director of the Institute for Bioethics, Health Policy and Law. (Running time approx. 1 hour) NOTE: SERVER HOSTED THRU ADOBE CONNECT.
- Published in BIOETHICS FORUM Feburary 17, 2011
- Debate of Patient Privacy Control in Electronic Health Records
- Published in Journal International de Bioethique (2010)
- Bioethics in the USA: Historical Background and Perspectives
- Published in Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics (Winter 2010)
- Health Care Reform and Medical Malpractice Claims
- Health Privacy and the Facebook Generation
- Mapping the Edges and the In-Between
- Morning Edition, Tuesday, October 2, 2012 (7 min. 46 sec.)