- Asia in the New Millenium
A book series, “Asia in the New Millennium” published by University Press of Kentucky
Series Editor: Shiping Hua, The University of Louisville.
The following books have been published or are forthcoming.
- "Challenges to Chinese Foreign Policy: Diplomacy, Globalization, and the Next World Power," edited by George Wei, Yufan Hao, and Lowell Dittmer, published in 2009.
- "The Future of China-Russia Relations," edited by James A. Bellacqua, published in 2010.
- "The Mind of Empire: China's History and Modern Foreign Relations,” by Chris Ford, published in 2010.
- “Inside China’s Grand Strategy: The Perspective from the People's Republic,” Ye Zicheng, trans/eds by Steven Levin and Guoli Liu, published in 2010.
- “Korean Democracy in Transition: A Rational Blueprint for Developing Societies,” by HeeMin Kim, published in 2011.
- “Contemporary Chinese Political Thought: Debates and Perspectives,” Fred Dallmayr and Zhao Tingyang, eds., in press.
- “State Violence in East Asia,” eds., N. Ganesan and Sung Chull Kim, in press.
- “Modern Chinese Legal Reform,” ed. Xiaobing Li, in press.
- "Growing Democracy," by Brian E. Woodall.
- "'Democracy' for Central Asia? Perspectives and Strategies Promoted From Without and Within," by Mariya Y. Omelicheva, forthcoming.
- "Civil Society and Politics in Central Asia," edited by Charles E. Ziegler, forthcoming.
- "America Through the Chinese Mirror: Lessons for U.S. Policymakers from Narratives of the United States in the Ideology of China's Return," Chris Ford
- "The Socio-Cultural Price of China's Economic Reform," By George Hong
- "China's Encounter with Global Hollywood from 1994-2012 - Cultural Policy, Film Industry and Postsocialist Modernity," Wendy Su
For more information about the series, please click here: