Jul 02, 2014
from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM
|Where||Department of Medicine Chair's Conference Room|
|Contact Name||Teresa Wilkins|
|Add event to calendar||vCal|
Erin Wilk, iRIS Grants and Contracts Module Administrator
Join us for a conversation with Erin Wilk. We’ll be talking about frustrations and limitations of the current system for processing research proposals, awards and agreements (or features you love and want to see preserved), as well as our wishlist for the new system. This is your chance to have input into the design and functionality of the iRIS Grants and Contracts module that will be in use at UofL in the not-too-distant future. Erin will be gathering your feedback and making good use of it as design and implementation of the iRIS Grants and Contracts module move forward.
RSVPs are helpful but not necessary. Questions/comments/concerns, please contact Teresa Wilkins.
Meeting will be hosted by the Department of Medicine, Chair's Office in the Chair's Conference Room. Directions:
- Go to the front entrance of the Ambulatory Care Building, 550 South Jackson Street (across from University Hospital).
- Go through the front door and continue straight to the elevators, on your right.
- Take the elevator to the 3rd floor.
- Take a left out of the elevator and walk to the windows facing the hospital.
- Take a right and walk to the door at the end of this hallway.
- Walk through this door and take a right.
- Take your first left and head down this corridor about halfway until you reach the file cabinets – the conference room is on the left right before these cabinets.