A&S International Programs
The College of Arts and Sciences International Programs provides support for and coordination of:
- international student exchanges;
- faculty-led study abroad programs (with or without credit);
- internships; international faculty exchanges;
- joint research programs; short-term (i.e. one year or less) visiting appointments aimed at internationalizing the curriculum;
- any academic or professional programming in the College delivered exclusively for overseas students.
The International Program also seeks to expand and strengthen the College’s global presence and visibility.