Nature: They Ain't Making It Like They Used To
Thursday, October 18
Chao Auditorium, Ekstrom Library
1:00 – 2:15 pm
Noah Efron teaches Science, Technology & Society at Bar Ilan University in Tel Aviv. He serves on the Committee on Genetically Modified Organisms of the Israeli Ministry of Agriculture. He is past president of the Israeli Society for History and Philosophy of Science and is presently on the Executive Committee of the International Society for Science and Religion. Efron has been a member of the Institute for Advanced Study in Princeton, the Dibner Institute for History of Science and Technology at MIT, and a Fellow at Harvard University. He is the author of two books, including Judaism and Science, and many essays on the complicated intertwine of knowledge, religion, and politics.
- The Humanities Program/Jewish Studies Committee
- The Naamani Memorial Lecture Committee
- The College of Arts & Sciences Office of International, Diversity, and Outreach Programs
- The Jewish Community of Louisville
- The Social Change Program
For additional information, contact Avery Kolers at email@example.com.