Monday Memo Editions (UofL userid and password may be required to view past editions)
- November 17, 2014
- November 10, 2014
- November 3, 2014
- October 27, 2014
- October 20, 2014
- October 13, 2014
- October 6, 2014
- September 29, 2014
- September 22, 2014
- September 15, 2014
- September 8, 2014
- September 2, 2014
- August 25, 2014
About Monday Memo
The goal of the A&S Monday Memo is two-fold:
- to cut down on the number of emails going out via the A&S faculty and staff listservs
- to increase actual reading of requests and information disseminated from the Dean's Office
If you have information you want disseminated to A&S faculty and staff, please submit it to email@example.com and type "MONDAY MEMO" in the subject line. If it is a time-sensitive announcement that you feel cannot wait until the Monday Memo, be sure to copy Lindsey Brown Ronay on the note and type "TIME SENSITIVE MONDAY MEMO" in the subject line. As a rule, please submit your content for the following week's memo by 12 Noon on Thursday. If your announcement has accompanying material, please try to provide that as a web link. If that is not possible, you can forward the material as an attachment.
Content can include but is not necessarily exclusive to the following:
- Good news or kudos about A&S faculty, staff, students, alumni, friends and/or programs
Please submit information about publications, exhibitions, performances, grants, awards, and leadership roles. However, given the number of conference presentations, please do not submit those unless they are keynote addresses or special invitations. We suggest you forward those to Holly Hogue in the A&S Research Office, if you haven't already.
- Announcements related to administrative, financial, IT, and/or HR policies and procedures
- Changes to advising policies or procedures
- Information pertinent to instruction, research and/or service
- Advancement information, e.g. items related to fundraising successes, communications and marketing, and alumni relations
Note: If you wish an upcoming event to appear in the Monday Memo, you need to submit it to the University calendar, Localist. More information about how to do that can be found on our Advancement Resources page.
- Department chair and UBM announcements
Direct all Monday Memo feedback, suggestions, corrections and submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.