A&S Planning and Budget Commmittee Minutes Aug 26 2004
Minutes: A&S Planning and Budget Committee
August 26, 2004
Members present: C. S. Jayanthi (ex officio), Martin Klotz (Chair), Carol Mattingly, Regina Roebuck
Members absent: Allen Whitt;
Committee vacancies: Two; one representative each, from natural and social sciences.
Guest: Dean Hudson
- Dean Hudson welcomed the committee and briefly presented some of the highlights of the Strategic Re-alignment Plan of the College of Arts and Sciences.
- The Committee received a copy of its official charge for the academic year 2004/05.
- The Committee, again, asked the dean to detail any action taken in respose to its concerns regarding the budget, the state of the college’s teaching facilities and other issues that affect the quality of instruction.
- The minutes of 5/3/2004 were approved
- Martin Klotz was elected to chair the committee.