Administration & Operations
SEE ALSO: FAQs for Faculty and Staff
Temporary Staffing Guidelines and Information
- A&S Staffing Guidelines for Fall 2020
- UofL Temporary Telecommuting Guidelines
- Emergency Temporary Leave Guidelines & Modification Requests (effective until 12-31-2020)
- More information on the UofL HR website
Furloughs and Pay Reductions
The topic of furloughs and pay reductions were discussed and questions answered at several virtual town halls. Watch the recorded sessions: April 21, 2020 | | (you will need to login at the prompt with your UofL credentials). SEE ALSO: This FAQ sheet regarding furloughs, pay reductions and other financial challenge mitigation strategies .
Staff Help and Assistance Relief Effort (SHARE)
SHARE is administered by Staff Senate to accommodate financial hardship resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic. If you find yourself in dire straits due to the COVID-19 crisis or for any other reason, you might qualify for a small grant.
Federal Government Emergency Programs
The University of Louisville is an eligible employer for two of the recently passed federal government emergency programs, that went into effect on Monday, March 23:
- Emergency Paid Sick Leave Act (EPSLA)
- Family and Medical Leave Expansion Act (FMLA Expansion)
- Supervisor/Timekeeper Guidelines for Emergency Paid Sick Leave Act and FML Expansion
- Emergency Paid Sick Leave Act & FML Expansion Guidelines for Employees
CDC Travel Health Notices
View the Center for Disease Control and Prevention's notice board that provide the current warning levels for specific international destinations.
Returning Traveler's Report
Individuals on non-UofL or personal international travel are asked to report their activity using the form on the Campus Health Services website.*Please login to Office365 with your UofL account to complete this form.
These plans outline back-up coverage for administrators and key support staff, updating the website, and continuity of instruction. Plans will be reviewed and updated at least annually or as required by the Dean of A&S.
View Emergency Plans, including the plan for the A&S Dean's Office.
Last update: March 2020