Online Forms and Services
*Please update your bookmarks as the apply for your major page has been moved.
A&S Advising Forms
Note: If prompted, please use your ULink username and password for the forms labeled "login required".
Before applying for your major please review the requirements for admission to your major and the steps in choosing a major. You can find the times and dates for registration on the Registrar's homepage or here.
You may also choose to attend a workshop with the Career Development Center.
- Application for Major/Minor
- Request for Preliminary Degree Check (login required) See also deadlines for graduation and how to apply!
- Request to DROP a Major (login required)
- Request to DROP a Minor (login required)
- Petition forms
- Application by a Part-Time Student for Dean's Scholar or Dean's List Honor (PDF)
- Intra-University Transfer Form - this is also found in Ulink under "Apply to UofL"
Ulink Forms - Some forms are located on Ulink under the student services tab
- Graduation Application - Please see the A&S Graduation Checklist. After you have applied for your preliminary degree check you must also apply for graduation. Graduation deadlines may be found on the commencement website.
- Registration is also located on Ulink - just login under the student services tab and click on add classes.
- The IUT (Intra-University Transfer form) can be found here. It is also linked into Ulink as well.
Schedules and Transcripts
- Online Schedule of Classes
- Your Class Schedule- found on Ulink
- Unofficial Transcripts- found on Ulink
- When to register - times and dates
- Other Registrar's Office services