Academic Advisors

You can also find a listing of all advisors in the directory of advisors.

You have two kinds of advisors: Academic and Faculty/Departmental.  Arts & Sciences Academic Advisors can advise you on your major (or intended major), academic policy, general education courses and more.  Faculty Advisors can give you more detailed information about upper level courses within the major that you are interested in.  Please also see information on how to create an academic plan (graduation checklist).


After you have applied for, and been accepted to your major - you may see your faculty or departmental advisor within that major.  You should apply to graduate on Ulink (final degree check) at the beginning of the semester in which you intend to graduate.