NOTE: some PDF readers cause problems with fill-able PDF forms. We recommend that you fill out your forms with the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Download Acrobat Reader.
Petitions and Forms
Arts & Sciences petitions and forms are used to request approval for academic processes which require special consideration.
- Add/Drop (used only during the first week of classes)
- (requires Add, Drop, Withdraw, Change to Audit, Pass/Fail or Letter Grade
- Transfer of Graduate Credits
- Variance Request
Other Online Forms and Resources for Students
- Graduate Degree Application Information
- The UofL Graduate Student Orientation Handbook
- The UofL Graduate Student Life Handbook 2014-2015
The Graduate Network in A&S (GNAS) serves as the representative body for graduate students in the College of Arts and Sciences.