Benefits & Opportunities
Did you know...
...that as an alumni of the College of Arts and Sciences, you are eligible for a number of benefits at no cost to you? Current benefits include the following:
- Discount membership to Intramural Sports
- Exclusive perks available to A&S Ambassadors (alumni and friends of the College who engage in 2 or more A&S activities per semester)
- Free access to more than 1.95 million publications housed in UofL Libraries
- Invitations to special alumni events and reunions
- Information and assistance with career opportunities at the Career Development Center
- Subscription to the award winning quarterly publication UofL Magazine
- Discounts at local restaurants and stores
- 10% off at Boombozz Pizza (A&S alumni only)
- 10% off at Manny and Merle (A&S alumni only)
- Delphi Center Professional Development seminars and Lifelong Learning seminars - Receive a 25% discount on most classes priced $89 or higher!
- Discounted membership to the Wellness Center at the Humana Gym – Only $30/month
- Discounts on financial service programs and insurance programs through UofL’s affinity partners
Louisville alumni could save even more on car insurance with a special discount* -- get a quote and find out how much you could save while helping the UofL Alumni Association.
*Some discounts, coverages, payment plans and features are not available in all states or all GEICO companies. Discount amount varies in some states. One group discount applicable per policy. Coverage is individual. In New York a premium reduction may be available.
- Class Act Federal Credit Union - Your membership in the UofL Alumni Association qualifies you to join the Class Federal Credit Union. Enjoy lower fees and higher interest paid on deposits. For more information call toll-free (800) 292-2960. Offices: 3620 Fern Valley Rd., Louisville, KY 40219. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Long-Term Care Insurance - Marsh - UofL Alumni are offered an important health insurance product that can help cover the costs of long-term care services. For a free no-obligation quote, contact Long-Term Care Resources at 1-800-616-8759, or log onto the Marsh Benefits web site. Program administered by Long Term Care Resources, 200 Bursca Drive, Suite 208, Bridgville, PA 15017.
- The GradMed Insurance Program - The UofL Alumni Association offers GradMed short-term health insurance for new graduates during their transition from college to career. GradMed is an affordable, short-term health insurance program that covers you for 30-180 days, based on your needs. Call toll-free! (800) 922-1245, or email us at: email@example.com. Coverage administered by American Insurance Administrators, PO Box 1149, Columbus, OH 43216-1149