70 Degrees. 1 College.
Stars to Starfish. The College of Arts and Sciences provides a wide range of degree programs for today's thinkers and doers. A&S continues to develop new academic opportunities and degree programs in emerging fields. A&S offers the widest choice for a multitude of interests and career ambitions. Explore the breadth and depth of the Arts and Sciences: A&S Undergraduate Degrees and Graduate Degrees.
Stay connected with your College of Arts and Sciences
A&S News and Calendar of Events: uofl.me/as-news
Below are just a few of the new degrees programs offered in A&S
- U.S. Department of Labor Statistics projects that employment of interpreters would increase 24 percent during the next decade.
- The rich weather history of Louisville makes UofL a perfect place to study the atmosphere and its processes.
- Providing an interdisciplinary understanding of the complex issues and realities of the diverse peoples and cultures of Latin America and the U.S.
- Our new PhD degree prepares graduates for careers in academic as well as public sector organizations.
- One of only ten in the nation, our PhD degree in Pan-African Studies is the only one in the state of Kentucky and in the South.