Partner institutions offer extraordinary resources for research, internships and other learning experiences, such as:
- Filson Historical Society' collection of 1.5 million original manuscripts
- 14,000 works of art at the Speed Art Museum
- one the two largest libraries on blindness at the American Printing House for the Blind
- 300 acres of archaeology-rich land beside the Ohio River at Riverside, the Farnsley-Moremen Landing
- thriving interpretive programs at historic homes such as Farmington and Locust Grove.
Internship opportunities at partner institutions have included research on 19th century agricultural economics, a study and exhibition of posters from China’s Cultural Revolution, and helping to launch "Unbound," a fiction-reading radio program at Louisville Public Media.
Read about the internship activities of our interns at three local institutions in Spring 2013
See Current Internship Opportunties for information on current opportunities at partner organizations.