John Whitesell, M.F.A.
- Room 2, Schneider Hall
- Belknap Campus
Professor Whitesell's current work is inspired from natural sources and printed in relief and stencil techniques. He received an Indiana Arts Commission Fellowship in 1979, a Kentucky Arts Commission Grant in 1980 and a National Endowment for the Arts Grant in 1984. His works are in over forty U.S. and international collections.
- B.A., Earlham College, 1964
- M.F.A., Indiana University, 1973
- ART 105: Foundation 2-D Design
- ART 341: Introduction to Printmaking
- ART 541: Studio Practice: Printmaking
- ART 542: Digital Printmaking
- ART 543: Directed Study in Printmaking
- ART 625: Workshop in Printmaking