UofL Garden Commons announces Spring Organic Gardening Workshop Series!
Interested in learning more about gardening and the slow food movement? UofL's Garden Commons Spring Organic Gardening Workshop Series are being held every Wednesday at 7pm at the Cultural Center!
UofL's Garden Commons Spring Organic Gardening Workshop Series held Wednesdays 7pm at the Cultural Center!!
- Feb 8 - Seed Starting: Learn about indoor seed starting and to start some seeds of your own!
- Feb. 29 - Container Gardening: Container gardens are perfect for apartments, dorms, or anyone else without access to land. Come out and learn the ins-and-outs of container gardening and how to start your own!
- March 21 - Herbology: Learn about herbal medicine!
- April 4 - Spring Planting: Get your hands dirty by helping plant in the garden for the spring!
- May 2 - Slow Food Harvest Party: End-of-the-year get-down with a delicious slow food meal shared among friends in the garden!
Weekly Garden Commons Work Parties held Sundays 1-3 at the Cultural Center: Interested in organic gardening? Ready to get your hands dirty? Then come to the weekly Garden Commons work party every Sunday throughout Spring 2012 to learn more and get involved! Those interested in helping out with the weekly composting effort can stick around to help at 3pm.