SGA Sponsored Free Tax Prep and Filing for Students
File your taxes and submit your FAFSA!
February 10 thru March 27 12:00pm until 5:00pm in Davidson Room 105
Items to bring for Tax Preparation:
• Valid Proof of identification: Driver’s License, State ID, Student ID, Prison ID, Passport, Government issue ID - all forms of identification must be current, have a picture and include a date of birth
• Social Security Cards for you, your spouse and dependents. Acceptable forms for proof of Social Security Number: Social Security Card, Medicare Card (red, white & blue card), Passport Insurance card, print out from Social Security office
• Birth dates for you, your spouse and dependents on the tax return Wage and earning statement(s): Form W-2, W-2G, 1099
• Interest and dividend statements from banks (Forms 1099)
• A copy of last year’s Federal and State returns, if available
• Bank Routing Numbers and Account Numbers for Direct Deposit
• Total paid for day care provider and the day care provider's tax identifying number (the provider's Social Security Number or the provider's business Employer Identification Number)
• To file taxes electronically on a married filing joint tax return, both spouses must be present to sign the required forms.
• Tuition Statement: 1098T
If you have any questions, please call 502.852.5490