Antibiotics Campaign Internship
The Union of Concerned Scientists (UCS) Food and Environment program seeks to transform our agricultural system into a more sustainable enterprise. As part of this endeavor, they are a leading voice in the effort to end the overuse of antibiotics in animal agriculture. The antibiotics campaign intern will provide support for our campaign, working to improve their presence on Capitol Hill and their work to organize key constituencies in support of reform.
- Scheduling Hill meetings and events
- Tracking news stories of relevance to the campaign
- Identifying and soliciting support from potential collaborators
- Supporting field organizing efforts
- Miscellaneous data entry
- Other outreach and legislative activities as assigned