- For fall admission: April 1st.
- For spring admission: November 1st.
Admission criteria include an undergraduate GPA of minimally 3.0 from an accredited college or university, and an average of the 50th percentile in the verbal and quantitative sections of the GRE.
Applicants must complete/submit:
- Online graduate application for admission.
- A statement of interests covering relevant experience and aspirations. This letter is absolutely critical to your successful application, as it helps us assess where you might find common interests among Department faculty.
- GRE scores.
- Official transcripts.
- Three letters of reference addressing the candidate's readiness for graduate school, academic abilities, and potential for success. One letter may be from an employer.
Applicants may choose to submit a writing sample.
All admission materials should be sent to:
University of Louisville
Louisville, KY 40292
Details concerning the application process can be viewed on the official web-page of the University of Louisville School of Interdisciplinary and Graduate Studies.
Questions concerning the program or application process should be directed to the Director of Graduate Studies.