The University of Louisville was named a Military Friendly School for 2017 by G.I. Jobs, a monthly magazine designed to help veterans make the transition from military service to the civilian workforce. UofL has made the magazine’s list four years in a row.
Important Dates & Events:
May 1, 2017 Summer Benefit Enrollment Forms Due
May 2, 2017 Last Day of Finals
May 8, 2017 First Day of Term I, Speed, Kent and Nursing Courses
May 13, 2017 Commencement
May 30, 2017 First day of Term II and 10 Week Term Courses
July 5, 2017 First day of Term III Courses
Important Things to Know
- Translate your military experience to a civilian career, here.
- 10 Ways to civilianize your resume, here.
- Military.com Education Insider edition, here.
- See what UofL Today has to say about OMVSS, here.
- UofL named one of America's Top 25 'Best Neighbors', here.
Off Campus Student Services
- Look here for services and activities relevant to you
Upcoming Campus Events
Things You Should Know...
- Writers guide to writing your wartime experience.
- Military.com Education Insider edition.
- 4 Reasons to Choose Your GI Bill Carefully.
Use Student Aid to Avoid Out-of-Pocket Expenses.
Veterans Services Advisory Committee
In the Fall of 2008, the Vice Provost for Undergraduate Affairs, Dr. Dale Billingsley, and the Vice President for Student Affairs, Dr. Tom Jackson charged a task force with identifying needs of veteran students at UofL. The Military Advisory Group meets quarterly to address these needs.