- My spouse transferred his/her benefits to me, now what do I do? - If you (the dependant) have not done so, request your benefits with VA through VONAPP.
- How to transfer Post 9/11 Benefits?
- How can I pay for school? - MyCAA
- Other financial and scholarship information.
- Other programs for surviving spouses and dependents.
- Military spouse education and career center.
- For our civilian allies who wish to support.
Withdraw due to deployment or activation of spouse or parent
Any student who has a parent/spouse called to active duty who wants to withdraw from class should contact the Registrar's Office. The student will need to provide a copy of his/her parents/spouses orders to be withdrawn from class(es) and receive full tuition credit.