ULtra Advisors can help you with many things while you're a JCTC student preparing to transfer to UofL.
An ULtra Advisor can help you:
- Pick a major
- Learn what classes will transfer to UofL
- Discover the programs UofL has to offer
- Understand what General Education requirements (Gen Eds) are
- Decide when you should transfer
- Build your Academic Program Plan
Walk-in and Appointment Advising
An ULtra advisor can help you with all of these things and more! ULtra (University of Louisville Transfer Services) offers walk-in advising hours and also takes individual appointments. Walk-in advising is available on a first come, first served basis and during peak times there may be a wait.
Virtual Advising is also available by appointment only for students who are enrolled at Ivy Tech, Shelbyville, Carrollton, Bullitt, Southwest, and Elizabethtown campuses. Contact us with any questions or to schedule an appointment.