Enrollment Status and Billing
Tuition will depend on your enrollment status: part-time or full-time. UofL classifies part-time enrollment as 11 credit hours or less a semester and full-time enrollment as 12+ credit hours a semester.
As a part-time student taking courses on campus (1-11 credit hours/semester), you will be charged:
- KY/IN reciprocity = $478/credit hour
- Non-residents = $1,129/credit hour
If you are taking online courses at part-time enrollment, both residents and non-residents are charged $497/credit hour.
- Details on what counties are eligible and how to apply for Indiana Reciprocity.
- Questions about your residency status, establishing residency, or appealing your residency status..
As a full-time student taking courses on campus (12+ credit hours/semester), you will be charged:
- KY/IN reciprocity = flat rate of $5,730/semester
- Non-residents = flat rate of $13,541/semester
- Full-time students will be charged a student recreation fee of $196/year as well as a mandatory commuter meal plan at $550/year.
- Please keep in mind that there may be additional course fees (ex: activity, tech, lab) added to your tuition based on your course schedule.
If you are taking online courses at full-time enrollment, you will be charged $497/credit hour regardless of your enrollment status.