- Complete the Application for Undergraduate Admissions at louisville.edu/admissions/apply by paying your $25 application fee (If eligible, view our application
- Submit official transcripts directly from previous institutions via mail or email. Students are responsible for sending an official transcript from each individual college or university and fees associated with their request. Submit and official high school transcript with graduation date and ACT scores ONLY if you have earned less than 24 college-level credit hours
Official Transcripts should be mailed to:
Office of Admissions Dept. AO
University of Louisville
Louisville, KY 40292
Send official electronic transcripts to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(only accepted directly from institutions)
After you are admitted steps:
- Complete Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.ed.gov. (Priority Deadline: January)(UofL School Code: 001999). Make sure to do this BEFORE Nov. 1 for the spring semester, June 1 for the fall semester to allow time for processing. Be sure to cancel your financial aid when you are sure you will be transferring, no less than 30 days prior to the semester.
- Activate your online UofL account. Visit louisville.edu/admissions/activate and follow the easy steps. This includes your UofL email account and ULink. The ULink web portal provides you with online access to your application status, financial aid "To-Do" list and award summary, and other student services. Please begin to use your UofL e-mail after admissions.
- Completing orientation is a two-step process including 1) registration and 2) completion of online orientation. Register here.
After completion of your Transfer Orientation contact your advising unit for an appointment:
- College of Arts & Sciences: 852.5502
- College of Business: 852.7439
- College of Education & Human Development: 502.852.5597
- Dental Hygiene Program: 502.852.5081
- Exploratory (Undecided): 852-7969
- Honors Program: 502.852.6293
- Public Health: 502.852.3289
- School of Music: 502.852.0517
- School of Nursing: 502.852.1196
- Speed School of Engineering: 502.852.8084
- Social Work: 502.852.6402