Dual Credit Program
The U of L High School Dual Credit Program offers qualified, local high school students the opportunity to earn college and high school credit simultaneously before they receive their high school diploma. Benefits of the program are to:
- Develop a college transcript while in high school
- Experience college curriculum and instructional methods
- Shorten the amount of time required to complete a college degree
- High school students save money by paying 1/3 costs - these rates do not apply to distance education courses.
- Access to our state-of-the-art Student Recreation Center available to all high school students
This program is only available to students who attend schools that participate in the U of L High School Dual Credit Program.
A Comprehensive Guide to the Dual Credit Program:
click to download
Jeanne Guerrero, Director
University of Louisville
Office of Admissions
Houchens Rm. #150Q
Louisville, KY 40292