I am a high school visitor
High School Visitors are students currently enrolled in high school who want to take college courses.
The University of Louisville offers qualified high school students the opportunity to earn college credit by attending classes on campus at the University. These students are called High School Visitors. Benefits of the program are to:
• Develop a college transcript while in high school
• Experience college curriculum and instructional methods
• Shorten the amount of time required to complete a college degree
• Save money with a special reduced rate.
• Offer high school students the amenities of a UofL college student: free TARC access, free access to UofL’s libraries, and free access to our brand new student recreation center.
2. Submit your test scores. Students must have a 3.0 GPA, ACT 22/1100 or higher. Test results may be submitted from the testing agency or may appear on your official high school transcript. UofL school codes are listed below:
- ACT 1556
- SAT 1838
3. Submit your official high school transcripts.
4. Complete and submit your Student/Parent Agreement to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.