The 2015 Scholarship and Guaranteed Entrance Program is now closed. The Honors Program application will be available until January, 31. Students may still apply for music scholarships until March 1.
Scholarship decisions will be sent via mail the week of March 1, 2015.
The University of Louisville provides scholarships to new freshmen based upon academic merit. All scholarships are competitive with the exception of National Merit Scholars, Governor’s Scholars, and Governor’s School for the Arts. The minimum requirements to apply for competitive scholarships are a 3.35 GPA and a 26 ACT or 1170 SAT (CR + M).
Before you begin:
To apply for scholarships:
- Apply for admission. If you have not yet applied for admission, read application instructions.
- You will use the same username and password you create to apply for admission to apply for scholarships. If you do not apply for admission online, please create an account to apply for scholarships. Create your account now. If you have successfully created an account, you will receive a confirmation e-mail from Applyweb. Please save this e-mail.
- Please note your username and password. You will need them to access your admission and scholarship applications. If you forget your password, click here.
- If the program for which you are applying requires letters of recommendation, you will enter the information for the individuals from whom you are requesting recommendations. They will receive email notification of your request. Please notify all recommenders in advance.
- You may always review your applications (including the status of all letters of recommendation). Click here to review activity.
Scholarships for High School Seniors
- Kentucky High School Senior
- Southern Indiana high school senior
- Out-of-state high school senior (non-reciprocity)