Rodney Williams Scholarship: Deadline March 15
This program was developed for the children and grandchildren of UofL alumni to honor of long-term Alumni Association Director, Rodney Williams Jr. The scholarship is determined by a committee.
The application will become available January 15 and must be submitted by March 15, in addition to admission application and materials with a February 15 priority deadline.
Scholarships are one-time awards, generally in the amount of $1,000, and are awarded to a very limited number of students (generally 12). The student's application materials, academic credentials, need, and other factors determined by the committee will be used to make scholarship decisions.
- Must be related (i.e. son, daughter, granddaughter/son) to a UofL graduate. This also includes the institutions that merged with UofL such as Jefferson School of Law, the medical and dental residency programs, Kentucky Southern College and Louisville Municipal College.
- Incoming, first-time student
- 3.0 GPA
- Must be a full-time student for the semester in which the scholarship is awarded
- Resume, highlighting school, community, and civic activities, honors, and leadership roles
- 300-word essay: How has the University of Louisville impacted your life? How do you see it impacting it in the future?