Rodney Williams Legacy Scholarship
Deadline: March 15
The application for this scholarship is available here.
This program was developed for the children and grandchildren of UofL alumni to honor of the University of Louisville's long-term Alumni Association Director, Rodney Williams Jr.
The deadline to apply is March 15. Additionally, a completed admission application must be on file by the February 15 priority deadline.
Scholarships are one-time awards, generally in the amount of $1,000, and are generally awarded to approximately individual 10-12 students. The student's application materials, academic credentials, financial need, and other factors as determined by committee will be used to make scholarship decisions.
- Must be a child or grandchild of a UofL graduate. This also includes the institutions that merged with UofL such as Jefferson School of Law, the medical and dental residency programs, Kentucky Southern College and Louisville Municipal College.
- Incoming, first-time student
- 3.0 high school GPA
- Must be a full-time student for the semester in which the scholarship is awarded
- Resume, highlighting school, community, and civic activities, honors, and leadership roles
- 300-word essay: How has the University of Louisville impacted your life? How do you see it impacting it in the future?
Alumni Club Scholarships
The University of Louisville Alumni Association and its regional and national clubs have established several scholarship funds for students. Each program has various qualifications and deadlines. To view more information and to apply, please click here.