Online Services for Current Students
A list of admissions forms is also available at: http://admissions.louisville.edu/app/
Intrauniversity Transfer Form
For degree-seeking undergraduate students who are currently enrolled at the University of Louisville in non-suspended/non-dismissed status that wish to transfer to another school/college at the University of Louisville.
Registrar's Office Services
- Request Official Transcript
- Unofficial Transcript*
**Special Note** This service provides an Unofficial Transcript of your course work between Fall 1982 to the present.
- Display Student Schedule*
- View On-Line Schedule of Classes*
- View Course Descriptions*
- Display Student Grade Report*
- Summary of Account*
- Display Student/Employee ID by SSN*
*These services may not be available at all times or on all servers.
A list of services is also available at http://www.louisville.edu/student/services/registrar/services.htm
Financial Aid Services
- To Report 2004-2005 Other Aid Resources
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Clearance Form
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal Form
- Spring 2005 Request for Adjustment to Part-time Status
A list of services is also available at